Follow Me On Twitter..

Saturday, March 10, 2012

about this girl..

Well tellin you and hoping that  you'll keep a secret... I' one in a million   '~_^'   (wink) (=



       

So i am MIRZA SADIA KAZME aka lazee bumm .. I'm in 12th grade student of a craziee science stream.. :P












Well what to say .... i'm just not like others . You won't find anyone like me n this 'EARTH' .!!
I can guarantee that (;




So i am a heart broken girl.. i love hip-hop, pop n lock, RnB.. <3
music is an addition of mine.. (':





Well never did anything illegal 0:) .... i LOVE playin BASkeTbAll :) <3 its my >>passion<< buddy ;
Other things about -ME-



 Am an INSANE PeRsOnALiTy ; love to see people's quoted ' T-Shirts' and just GO CRAZIee .. on every other persons eyes and some of the smiles (2 things i love to notice) and the THIRD thing i looooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee to notice is --"shoes"-- ... just love to adore em!!! /:D




I love Bikes . . .     :))) <3



in the past 5 years (8th , 9th , 10th , 11th n now 12th) i have become very self-obsessed, i hate it when people say somethingbad about meh or even mah STUFF !!! :/








No comments:

Post a Comment