Follow Me On Twitter..

Friday, April 6, 2012

"Today is my exam but i dont care bcoz a sheet of paper cant decide my future"

Thousands of yesterdays я gone. MiŁŁions of tomoяяows wiŁŁ come. But stiŁŁ a hope is aŁive...KaŁ se pakka padhenge."



"What's d diffeяence between peopŁe who pяay in TempŁes & peopŁe who pяay in d Exam Centяes ? Those in d exam centяes я damn seяious."


"Hey Fяiends,I'm Switching Off My CeŁŁ Due 2 Xams As I Have 2 Woяk Hard..PŁz Contact Me Afteя,15 Mins Tab Tak Meяa Bhoot Utaя Jayega " 



"1st line to b written in exams...
All d answers written below are imaginary and work of pure fiction. any resemblance to front or back bencher is unintentional and purely co-incidental..".

"EXAM K RAAT STUDENT NE TOSS KIYA...
Head aya to sona h,Tail aya to film dekhna h,Khada raha to Gane sunuga,agar hawa me raha to MAA KASAM raat bhar padunga."


"I'm studying. Don't Łaugн, I яeaŁŁy am ! AŁяight fine...youя яight I'm not, just don't teŁŁ my mom. "

 
"Education is sucн a wondeяfuŁ & pяecious tнing.. I wondeя wнy did tнey botнeя to waste it on me"

 








  

No comments:

Post a Comment