Follow Me On Twitter..

Monday, February 13, 2012

Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?

 A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.

A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.
 [T]hen I did the simplest thing in the world. I leaned down... and kissed him. And the world cracked open.
 "May I print a kiss on your lips?" I said,
And she nodded her full permission:
So we went to press and I rather guess
We printed a full edition.
 A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one
 Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.

 Kiss: love professed through lips
 Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment