Follow Me On Twitter..

Sunday, April 15, 2012

13th april,2012
11:02am         :|

I wasn't suppose to do this. Had so many dreams & desires and wishes that were to be fulfilled by this time. But what have i ended in...
I was suppose to do my favorite stuff like painting, guitar, basketball having a good friends circle but look am sitting here and writing this like a fu*king loser. Am just losing all hope. I cant do anything... There is something called feelings, that's what is dying inside this lill lonely soul every single day i hope that someday my mom understands what i actually wanna do and wanna be.I need someone to hold my hand and says its gonna be alright;  cause my world is falling apart
Everyday i wake up and wish "today will be a different from yesterdays" But it always is the same, THE SAME sounds of scolding, teasing, taunting, irritating, hating, abusing, ... All these people do is let me drown more and more into THE sadness..Temme who doesn't have a BAD PAST.?? No1 is perfect alright.. Everyone makes mistakes and I've done hell lots of 'em. Even if i am happy these people don't let me be.!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO HECK LOTS OF THINGS BY NOW.. BUT AM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BAD PAST AND MY MOM... who don't let me do ANY fu*king thing... </3


No comments:

Post a Comment