Follow Me On Twitter..

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

||..Failed Friendship..||

Do you know what it feels like to be left behing?
Losing everyone around you in such a little time.

I try not to worry since they're left in the past,
But its hard going through life knowing nothing ever lasts!

Its hard to hide behind this frown,
When on the inside you're on the verge of a break down!

I've lost everyone that meant the world to me,
All I've left of them are these memories.

You have no idea how badly i want them back,
But they have left me in the past which was there plan of attack.

The pain of losing them will never go away,
I'm tired of feeling like this everyday.

I feel like I no longer belong,
I fake my happiness to show nothing's wrong.


-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-


Okay so this one is dedicated to my best-friends who ditched me for some idiotic reason.. I miss them a lot.. they were the world to me .. but now there are gone long way from me.. so anyways i was missing em so thought of writing a poem ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment