Follow Me On Twitter..

Monday, February 13, 2012

[(car!ng f0r buMm)]

19th August, 2011
7:44pm (Lonely At Heart)
  • All i need is someone to hold my hand and ask "What's the matter dear, you seem depressed." So that i can share every lill thing of my life with that person. 
  • All i need is someone to look through these eyes and say "Baby i know you are not fine just tell me whats the matter." So that i can try and get a shoulder to lay my head on.

  • All i need is a person who says, "Beta, everything's going to be fine again."  So that i can think there is someone to console me ! 
  • All i need is someone to hug me and say, "I'll be there anytime and anywhere you need me to.!!" So that i can rely on that person. 
  • All i need is a person who is RIGHTLY to be described as "CARING FOR BUMM" ....</3
'Cause am heart-broken and there's nothing that hurts more than this sh!t. Because am depressed and there are sooooo many reasons behind it. Because i am tired of not being myself and there is no mistake that i haven't done. Because am crying and there is no1 to wipe these tears.... Because am left alone and there is no1 to share their loneliness with me.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment