Follow Me On Twitter..

Sunday, February 12, 2012

[loving you is the best part of my life but..]

10th December, 2011         
10:01 pm </3
Okay! So here i am sitting alone with my cell in my hand hoping for a message or a call from your side </3 Its been 9 freaking days trying to survive without missing you but failing everything. </3 Why don't you call? why don't you message? 
Do something baby i just can't survive this way !! I just wish all these tears could tell you how hurt i am inside. Well you'll never understand & then don't blame me . Baby i love you but where are you when i need you there is no sound of you around. Am sorry. Really i am.!! I shouldn't have thought of all that sh*t.!! Just meet me once.. i wanna hug you just to melt your heart and make us fall in love all over again (if that's possible!). cause am all lonely and hurt  and i cant handle this from your side too. 
Jaan i miss you a lot but let me re-think if you do too.? cause when i met your sister the way she said that you were enjoying the late night outs there. Only i know how i controlled my tears. I was so desperately waiting for your your call yesterday. 
I don't know what's wrong, but something here ain't right.!!! Either my missing you so much or your careless-ness. </3
Baby you don't know but i have gone through enough of shit !! I don't even have my dad to console me.. Moreover there's a b!tch i have to survive with and then it's you who doesn't even know where i am.!! What if this whole thing isn't right right, Baby how can i be sure that you are the one who'll last long with me?? There's a big question mark here. I just can't think of anything right. WTF is this//...
जान दिल नहीं लगता तुम्हारे बगैर किसी भी काम में .!!!
I am addicted to you & literally dying now.!! </3 All you ever do is break the broken pieces of this so called >hEaRt< 
My nights have gone cold and days seem soooooo long. 
I lay in my bed all day shedding tears and missing you </3 </3 </3

No comments:

Post a Comment