Follow Me On Twitter..

Saturday, February 18, 2012

[(hIs tEaRs)]

18th March, 2012
8:54 pm </3
He was sitting there all by himself, looked into his eyes ... they said he was not fine.. I wished to sit beside him && hold his hand and say that i am there for him forever and always. But somethings held me where i was.... His eyes became teary and in no time the salty water  started rushing through his beautiful brown eyes... I wished to run towards him to hug tight && say "Boy everything's alright".. && again something held me back.. A lady gave him the tissue to wipe his teaRs.. He looked at the lady with a face full of emotions && cried even more.. He took out a red rose from his pocket... Kept it at a grave.. which read the name as *LaZeE bUmM*..
so at the end 
  • i gotta know he cared for me.. but he dint tell me when i was alive...
  • i gotta know he would miss me.. but he never told me...
  • i gotta know he would cry.. when i was dead...
  • i gotta know he loved me.. BUT AS ALWAYS HE was regretting not telling it to me.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment