Follow Me On Twitter..

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{..haPpy vaLenT!ne daY..}


 

 

 

 

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

 

 

 

 








“Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

“Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you'”





“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”


“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”

 

 

 be mine forever.. <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment